On the Donor Info tab in Campaign Setup Screen, you can set up the contents of the 1st page (donor details page) on the pledge form.
- Select fields to be mandatory (forms won't be saved unless the selected fields are filled in)
- Select additional data to collect (Additional Phone = 3rd phone number; Add Email Again = field where email address is added for the second time to avoid typo)
- Select the prefered type of occupation list to display. If you prefer your own list to be displayed, select 'Preformatted' and add each occupation to display in the text box below by delimitting each by comma (e.g. Administrator, Medical Specialist, IT Specialist......)
- Add age restrictions if there are any. Donors under the minimum age specified here cannot proceed with the signup. Their form simply cannot be saved. Donors with the age between mimimum and required ages specified here can proceed with the signup. Their form can be saved, but are categorised as Gift (=Non-payable). Donors above the maximum age specified here also cannot proceed with the signup.
- Select titles that you prefer to allow. If you select 'Other', it will allow users to add other titles manually.
- Create custom fields if required. See the following as an example of a custom field.
The above custom field setting will create a field like below on the pledge form:
From a section of a questionnaire to marketing statistics, various requirements can be covered by using the custom field setup.