On the 'Payments' tab in Campaign Setup, you can set up how figures appear on the Payment page on the signup form.
1. You can specify how amounts are shown on the form.
- Default = amount to be inserted to the form by default
- Minimum = form with below this amount cannot be saved
- Increment = amount to increase/decrease when up/down arrow is clicked
- Set Amount To = default amount for a specific age agoup
- 'If age >=Than' = specify the age for the age-specific default amount
- Amount Max By Age Range = donor from 18 years old to 24 years old cannot signup for more than $30 with the setup below.
2. Please select at least 1 payment option that you prefer to allow.
3. You can set up a start date (first payment date) calculation method in this section. Please select what the first payment date is based on the options below:
Then, how many processing days do you require for each payment type? The follwing means 10 processing days are added for credit card payment.
Lastly, please specify dates if you process payments only on set days each month. The example below means that the payments are processed only on 1st, 10th and 20th of each month. The nearest date of the nearest month is selected automatically.
When the above are done, add a data creation date in the top text box below and click 'Estimate' button. First debit date is added for each payment type by Floodgate. Save the setting if the estimated start dates are correct.
Establishing the first payment date at the time of signup while the customers are in front of the fundraiser may increase the chance of the first payment to be processed smoothly.
4. Please select payment frequencies that you prefer to allow.
If 'Hide Payment Date in Form-Payment' is NOT ticked, customers will see a selection of dates on which the payments are processed. They can select which date the payment should be processed.
Tick this option if you prefer not to delay the first payment based on customer's request
If 'Hide Payment Date in Form-Agreement' is NOT ticked, both fundraiser and donor can see the planned first debit date on the agreement page of the form before closing the form. This will allow the fundraiser to confirm the first debit date with confidence.
5. Please tick 'Enabled' if you prefer to turn the POS (Point of Sale) option on. When this option is selected, the first payment is processed at the time of signup.
6. Please select your payment gateway and add credentials such as password. You can add your own credentials or credentails of the sub account which is issued by your payment gateway. You need a separate sub account for Floodgate if you prefer to distinguish data comming in from Floodagate from the rest of the data.
If your prefered payment gateway is not listed here, please contact email@example.com.
7. Please add tick to the type of credit cards that are allowed by your payment gateway.