Navigate to Field Manger > Locations in the side bar.
Adding a Location
1. Click on the + 'Add New' button.
2. Add data to the form.
|Location Name||Name of the site (e.g shop name). This becomes searchable.|
|Location Channel||Select one from the drop down menu (e.g. D2D, St, Mall). New channel can be created by selecting 'Create New Channel'.|
|Location Group||Categories of locations created by the user. New category can be created by selecting 'Create New Group'.|
|Site Code||Site code created by the user (e.g. V-Mel-D)|
|Description||Any information about the site (e.g. Do not place banner at this site).|
|Map Location||Select the address of the location in the drop down menu.|
3. Upload Media. Media can be any attachment to be shown to all users (e.g. permit and site map). Please refer to Uploading and Deleting Media for detailed instructions about how to upload the media.
4. When all the data is added, press 'Save' at the top of the screen.
Deleting a Location
1. Highlight the location that you want to delete in the list pane on the left.
2. Click 'Delete' button at the top right corner of the screen.