'Roster' in Floodgate is something like a site schedule. A new Roster should be added to Floodgate when a campaign location is confirmed.
How to Add a Roster:
1. Navigate to Field Manager > Roster.
2. Select a week or a day to which you are adding a roster from the calendar.
3. Click the Add '+' button.
4. Give a name to the roster (this Roster Group Name becomes searchable) and click 'Add'.
5. On the roster setup screen like below, select a location group or 'All Location Groups' from the drop down menu.
6. Mon-Sun in the roster setup screen is the Mon-Sun you selected in the calendar. Fill them in with site names. Suggestions are shown as you type in the name of the location. Different locations can be used for a roster. Days without a roster can be left blank (e.g. it the site is not booked for Sunday, Sun field can be left blank like below).
7. Select a campaign from the drop down menu.
8. Select a department name from the drop down menu.
9. Click 'Save' at the top of the screen.
TIP: If you are adding the same location for multiple days in a week, copy & paste the location name by navigating to the next day by using 'Tab' key.