Navigate to Teams > Field Manager
Now, let's set up a team in a few simple steps.
1. Set the date or date range that applies to the new teams. To set the date, use the Calendar
in the top right of the header bar. The date on Field Manager defaults to the present day.
2. Press the + icon next to the search bar. A pop-up window will appear.
3. Team Leader: Assign a Team Leader for your new team by typing the user name in the search bar or clicking on a profile photo from the scroll through. When you click on the profile photo of the team leader, the team is automatically created and the pop-up window will close.
4. Add Users: Next, add users to the team by clicking on profile pictures in the middle column. The team members will be appear below the Team Leader.
Re-arrange the team by clicking on a user and dropping to a new location within the team. The new team arrangement will save automatically.
To delete a team member, press the X button to the right of the user name.
TIP: To change the Team Leader without changing the rest of the team, use the drag and drop option. The user in the first position of the team will automatically be assigned as Team Leader.
5. Remember Team: Now that you have made your team, use the toggle under Remember Team in the right column to assign the team to the days of the week they are working. Make sure the Remember Team toggle is turned on (green is on, white is off). Clicking in the checkbox under the day adds the selected team to that day or days Activity page.
TIP: When the remember toggle is on your can check all the day boxes to remember the team for the entire week. No more daily team set up and roster allocation!
You can still adjust and edit teams at any time.
To set a team for one day only, turn the remember toggle off.
6. Timesheets: To automatically record timesheets, turn the Record Timesheet toggle to on. Green is on, white is off. You can view or edit individual timesheets under User Management.
User working hours are set and can be edited in your organisation Settings.
7. Campaign Settings: Use the drop down boxes to assign the team to a Coach, Manager and Roster. If there are no rosters to choose from, add a new roster on the Rosters page under Field Manager. To learn more about Rosters, read this.
Once a roster is assigned, press the save icon and the teams assigned roster will show.
TIP: Only users with a coach status, or higher, will appear in the drop down box. User roles can be adjusted inUser Management. This is the same for Rosters and Departments, the drop down box shows only the departments and rosters set up for the dates chosen.
8. Team Restrictions: Lastly, use the restriction boxes to apply email and age restrictions to an entire team. For example, set the minimum age at 25 and turn the toggle on (green). This will restrict the team members from signing up customers under 25 years of age.
Always Save changes before navigating off the page. Click the disk icon at the top of the middle column to save changes.
Good to know: To delete an entire team and start again, use the trash can at the top of the middle column. There's also an undo button!
Now that you have created a team you can view the team, their activity, statistics and roster on the Activity
page. Add as many teams to a campaign as you need.