Is your campaign starting soon? You need to setup a team on Floodgate in order for your staff to be able to work properly.
Would you like to know what happens when our staff commence work without being registered to a team? The staff's pledge form will come in without a signup location data/channel, manager, team leader info. This can affect payments (e.g. mall bonus and team leader bonus are not paid correctly), so it is very important that the teams are set up before your staff commence work.
Now, let's set up a team in a few simple steps:
- Go to Field Manager (found in the side bar) and select Teams beta.
- Select a date or a date range in the calendar at the top right corner of the screen (today's date is selected by default).
- Click on the icon of the team leader below the 'Search for user' box.
- In the middle column, find a team member by searching for them in the 'Search for user' box and click their icon
- Repeat 4 until all the team members are added.
- Complete the campaign setting section in the right column by selecting a manager, coach as well as a roster.
- When you add another team, press + icon next to the search bar.
If you add the wrong staff member by mistake, remove the staff just by clicking the x beside their name and refresh the page. The person who appears at the top of the staff list is considered as a team leader.
TIP: To select a different staff member within the team as a team leader, drag the icon of the person to become a team leader and drop them at the top of the list.